I know, it's Friday...
Thirteen Things I DESPISE.
1. The way my brother just TOTALLY played the 'poor, unloved, innocent little angel of a brother' card when I said I didn't like him. But I have a right to say that. (Jake, back me up here.)
2. The way Zack goes, "They're waaaatchiiing..." every 5 seconds.
3. When Zack plays his MLB games in his mind, but says them out loud. Like, he'll be swinging his mini wooden bat around the living room, going, "And now, Zachary Mintz gets a home run! And Derek Jeter slides on to home! Wooo-hooo!"
4. The way my mom just went, "You know what, Casey... -sigh-" when she saw that the first three were about Zachary.
5. How retarded pinkeye is. Er, was.
6. How annoyingly addicting this is: http://bored.com/boomshine/index.htm
7. How Boosts are so difficult to get down when they sink a half a degree in temperature.
8. The birds that live in our chimney for a few weeks every year.
9. The fact that everyone in the universe seems to get this except me:
10. That the Gay Barbie Song is stuck in my head!!!!!!!
11. WARNING: RANT COMING. You know what, people? I was the first person to discover 'Hey There Delilah', ok? The song is THREE YEARS OLD. THREE! And everyone's saying, "Like, oh em gee, the song is sooooo new!" It's not, ok? And they have, like, 2 or 3 cd's. And other amazing songs. So don't tell me it's new, or you had it on your myspace first, or it's their first single, or only song, or whatever. I've heard it all. RANT DONE.
12. How badly I want to see 'I Know Who Killed Me', that new Lindsay Lohan movie, and that I know that no one will take me.
13. How my surgery date went from Friday, to Monday, to God-freaking-knows-when-day. And how it could be a couple weeks, or a couple months. I don't WANT an ostomy bag anymore! The only thing that works to keep the bag on is making weird ooze come out of the wafer part. I just want it to be over already.
For boomshine games and no ostomy bags,