Saturday, December 8, 2007

Some Christmas Music

Deck the halls with streaks of sunlight
Falalalalalalalala
'Tis the season to be sweaty
Falalalalalalalala
It's December but
It's 84 degrees out
Lalala Lalala Lalala
Deck the halls with lots of palm trees
Falalalala...lalalalaaaaaa

Jingle bells
Here it smells
Like Boca people's sweat
It's too hot here
I'm cranky and sore
Not in the mood for holiday cheer, hey!
Jingle bells
My stomach's swelled
Up to the circumference of Jupiter
It's hard to enjoy
The holidays
When your belly feels like someone's murdering you slow and painfullyyyyyyyyy!

Those are my little songs. Hope you enjoyed.

I feel pretty good today, actually, besides being so sore from surgery. I'm gonna eat now. Cinnamon rolls. Yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More Christmas music www.eeradio.com