Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's a New Year And...

My bag is seriously NOT cooperating. The reason I haven't blogged for more than a week is because my bag is leaking EVERY SINGLE DAY. That's ALL CAPS so I'm MAD.

I got my own computer so I'm not allowed to use my mom's anymore. And it's been waiting and waiting for me to use it. I just set it up a couple days ago. All by myself.

Back to my leaky bag. It's leaked every single day for the past week and a half, if not longer. I just got a good fit yesterday but I don't want to jinx it! I'm not in a very good mood. Whenever my bag leaks it really brings me down.

I was nominated for a Bloggie by the amazing Diane! So nominate me or I will spill my ostopoop on you. And I didn't put Stop Drops in this morning so it's gonna stink.

My sister just threw gum at me.

Nominate me for the Best Teen Blog category because I've already been nominated twice. Yes, I nominated myself. Shuttup.

Did I tell you? I don't know if I told you. I got a completely adorable, amazingly cute, evil, vicious, growling puppy! But she's so cute and fluffy so we don't care that she's bad.

I present to you: Casey and Pepper.



But Pepper has a dark side, too. She likes to bite, and when she gets crazy, she's crazy.



I have absolutely nothing to blog about. This has got to be the most boring blog I've ever written. I'm boring myself.

But you should NOMINATE ME FOR A BLOGGIE. I realize that this is, like, soo boring, but if you need reassurance go read my earlier stuff or my stuff from November or December. I had a lot to write about then. Not like now. Where my life is uninterest-

OOH! I GOT IT! Surgery news. Well, my contrast test didn't turn out so good, as the radiologist was quick to say. But when Dr. Thompson looked at them again he said that the leak isn't as bad as we thought. He's going to show the studies to a colon-rectal surgeon at UM and get a second opinion. I was supposed to have the surgery tomorrow, but again, not happening. Hate fortune cookies. Hate my superstitiousness. Did I spell that right?

Today I'm going to clean out my closet. It's a new year. I have an interesting life. Really, ostomy bags don't make you interesting, they just make you skinny and boring.

3 comments:

Di said...

Be careful...if it promises skinny and boring, the majority of women in Boca would be in line to sign up!!!

Does the puppy nip? Does Lindsay cry?

Is your Mom REALLY mad that I wasn't there to help set your computer up? I hope you thanked Nana Judi hundreds and hundreds of times. Do you have Leopard?

I love Expose & Spaces on Leopard. Play around with it until you get it set up the way you want it.

Hurley took the other laptop (I got a MacBook Pro in a futile effort to keep up with the Stacy) so he's going to be dangerous!!! And he's going to be asking me a million questions (and he never asks a question just once, so it's more like three million).

Sorry I didn't get to see you guy! Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Aww, Cujo is so cute
:]
And you? Clean out your closet?

Good luck with that ;]

Anonymous said...

hi casey, i've been an ostomate for eight years, i go swimming, play basketball, ride my bike, wrestle/horseplay with my nephew, yardwork etc, and my bag/pouch never leaks, if you'd like i can tell you what brand and model/type appliance i wear and how i put it on in hopes that you get a nice and secure seal/fit like mine, always willing to help a fellow ostomate.

take care - jvhnny@yahoo.com